Keller Williams is an amazing place to work. KW was named the Top Training Organization Worldwide in 2017 and inducted into the Training Hall of Fame this year. We’ve been in the top 20 happiest places to work for the last 3 years, taking #17, #2, and, in 2018, the #1 spot.
But what about our office in Spring Hill? I could tell you, but it would be better coming from our agents. Here are some of the reasons our agents and staff love working for Keller Williams in Spring Hill
- Chris Laughary says that Keller Williams has the “happiest workplace philosophy” in America. That means KW appreciates every individual’s “Big Why” – the reason you’re really working. Chris says that our office facilitates individuals reaching their purpose “instead of trying to create robots.”
- It’s simple to Jenny Fann: “Amazing people!”
- Tracy Ketring says, “I am just always amazed at how quickly people drop what they are doing to help others. Even when stressed, all the office staff make time to answer questions and help. Joey (our Team Leader) always encourages. Leigh (our Broker) is just simply amazing. The bigger question is, what is NOT to love about working here?”
- Kimberly Johnson says, “Oh my goodness…I could go on for days! Our office is filled to the brim with people who love others and love what they do. The love and joy are contagious! And…we are a hilarious bunch…seriously… we laugh at our own jokes!” We sure do have fun around the office!
- Samantha Byers loves working here “because it’s like going ‘home’ to work. There is such warmth and kindness in our office. Anytime I’m in, I feel at peace, as opposed to stressed like you do at most workplaces. The sincere love that the staff and other agents show is amazing. It’s been this way since I started in 2014 and for it to not change, but only improve, over the years speak highly of our office.”
- Jon Stephenson says the “people care about my story more than I could have imagined. Thank you.”
- Michael Knox says, “Seriously, where else could you work where you can be both friends and competitors in this industry? I appreciate that we support each other, encourage each other, and sometimes counsel each other without bitterness or grudges. Each person is so helpful, even when one of us agents has done something ‘less than smart.’ Our broker is more than just knowledgeable – she’s wise and prudent in handling sticky issues. Training is top-notch. Our fearless leader, Joey, is always ready to help and lead by example. And our local investors are so good about reinvesting in our success. And they’re willing to lend a helping hand when we have questions.”
- Lisa Stille “also appreciated the huge hug as soon as I walked in today!”
- Lisa Croteau loves working at KW Spring Hill “because of the people who work here and the amazing leadership team!!”
- And finally, Rochelle Romines says she belongs here “because of the culture: Faith-Family-Real Estate,” as it says on some of our KW Spring Hill T-shirts.
Does this sound like your ideal place to work? Great! We’re always looking to add great people to the team. Just email me at email@example.com – I’d love to connect with you!